- An incident of disorderly conduct occurred sometime between 5 a.m. and 7 a.m. Saturday at a Second Street apartment in Philipsburg Borough. A 38-year-old Philipsburg man was allegedly yelling obscenities throughout the hallway of the apartment building. He also allegedly punched and kicked a hole through an apartment door. Upon state police arrival, the man was observed stumbling while walking along the roadway. Charges were filed against the man for disorderly conduct, criminal mischief and public drunkenness.
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred at 11:30 a.m. Saturday at a Beaver Street apartment in Philipsburg Borough. A 38-year-old Philipsburg man entered a known Philipsburg woman’s apartment and allegedly damaged several items belonging to her. Damage was estimated at $610. Charges were filed against the man through the district court.
- An incident of disorderly conduct occurred sometime Thursday or Friday on North Ninth Street in Philipsburg Borough. Someone threw handfuls of one-inch roofing nails in the victim’s driveway.
- An 18-year-old Julian man will be charged after drug paraphernalia was discovered at his residence by his parents on Sunday in Huston Township. The man became involved in an argument with his mother, and she contacted state police.
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred around 9:30 p.m. Saturday at a Willow Street residence in Philipsburg Borough. Someone drove by a 48-year-old Philipsburg woman’s residence and placed a lit firecracker in her mailbox. The firecracker exploded but didn’t cause any damage to the mailbox. Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact the Philipsburg-based state police at 814-342-3370.