Police Report: Lawrence Township
- A disabled vehicle was reported along U.S. Route 322. Police assisted with traffic control until the operator could move their vehicle.
- While on routine patrol, police observed a vehicle sliding sideways from the Clearfield Mall parking lot. Police stopped the vehicle along Woodland Road at which point a Clearfield male was cited for reckless driving.
- Police assisted the Clearfield Borough police with attempting to locate a male juvenile who was having mental health issues.
- Police were contacted about landlord and tenant issues, and the caller was referred to the appropriate agencies.
- An incident of harassment was reported to police, and a citation will be filed.
- An unwanted person was reported inside a vehicle at the R Bar. Upon arrival police located an intoxicated female. The female was transported to her residence. Charges are currently pending for public drunkenness.
- While conducting business checks, police located fresh tracks in the snow. However, police couldn’t locate anyone.
- A domestic disturbance occurred on Libby Lane; it was verbal in nature. Police handled the situation at the scene.
- Police assisted Clearfield Borough police with locating and containing a horse that escaped its enclosure.
- A disturbance occurred in the Lawrence Park Village Apartments.
- A single-vehicle accident occurred on the Old Erie Pike. The driver lost control of their vehicle on the icy roadway and struck a property owner’s shed, causing damage. The driver was not injured.
- Clearfield Borough police were assisted with a mental health incident.
- A lost wallet was reported to police. The wallet is brown in color. Anyone finding the wallet is asked to turn it into police.
- Police checked the welfare of a male and determined he was OK.
- An unruly male was reported at the Days Inn. Police handled the situation at the scene.
- Police checked the welfare of a juvenile on Riverview Road. The juvenile was located and transported to his residence.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?