Police Report: DuBois City
- A theft incident occurred Wednesday in the 100 block of North Stockdale Street during which money and other items were removed from a residence by a known juvenile. Charges are pending.
- An incident of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle was reported to police on Wednesday. A Juniata Street woman loaned her 2004 Ford pick-up to a friend who now will not return it. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- A two-vehicle accident occurred Wednesday at the intersection of McCracken Run Road and East DuBois Avenue. No injuries were reported. Both vehicles sustained minor damage.
- A single-vehicle accident occurred Wednesday at the intersection of Olive Avenue and South Highland Street. A 29-year-old Brockport woman slammed head-on into a tree. She wasn’t injured and refused medical treatment. Her vehicle was severely damaged, and it was towed from the scene.
- A two-vehicle accident occurred Thursday in the first block of Hoover Avenue. No injuries were reported. Neither vehicle was towed from the scene.
- A Juniata Street resident is alleging that someone entered her home on Thursday and turned the gas on, on her cook stove, while she wasn’t there. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
- An alarm occurred Thursday at Kohlhepps Just Ask Rental on DuBois Street. Nothing was found to be out of the ordinary.
- A domestic incident occurred Friday in the first block of North Jared Street between a 35-year-old DuBois man and his 24-year-old girlfriend. No physical violence occurred during the argument. Police advised them to keep the noise down and not to disturb other tenants in their apartment building. No arrests were made as a result of the incident.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?