Police Report: Lawrence Township
- A hit-and-run accident occurred and police identified the suspect motorist with assistance of surveillance video and lost prevention personnel from a local establishment. The incident is currently pending and remains under investigation at this time.
- An incident of identity theft and access device fraud is being investigated by police. A local woman’s accounts were compromised and used at several locations. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
- Police spoke with school officials about an incident of disorderly conduct. The matter is being handled with school discipline.
- Someone reported a lost wallet to police. The wallet was lost between McDonalds and Laniger’s Nursery. Anyone with information regarding the wallet is asked to contact police.
- Police were notified of theft by failure to make required disposition of funds. Police determined this matter was a civil issue.
- A motorist was assisted due to being stranded in the cold.
- Police were informed about a vehicle that had been repossessed.
- Police and agents from the attorney general’s office filed charges against a local woman for delivery of a controlled substance.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?