Police Report: Lawrence Township
- Police were notified of a missing child from a local school. The incident was referred to the Clearfield-based state police, as it had occurred within their jurisdiction. The child was later located and found to be OK.
- A warrant was served on a person who failed to appear for sentencing court.
- A possible phone scam was reported to police, where the caller is posing as a representative from a debt collection agency.
- A possible abandoned vehicle was reported at a local business. The business contacted the owner to have it removed.
- An incident of harassment was reported to police, and both parties were advised to cease contact with each other.
- A burglar alarm occurred at a local business. The alarm was accidentally set off by employees.
- Police are continuing their investigation into an incident of criminal mischief that occurred at the Lawrence Park Village Apartments.
- Clearfield Borough police and Clearfield County Probation were assisted with apprehending an escaped felon.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?