Police Report: Clearfield Borough
- A minor accident occurred on Reed Street, and the motorists exchanged information.
- Harassment and simple assault charges were filed after a domestic dispute.
- A female was arrested for DUI after she was stopped along Temple Avenue for several traffic violations.
- Police responded to the Clearfield Hospital for a patient who alleged money had been taken from her purse.
- Police responded to Daisy Street for a report of suspicious activity. The individuals were gone upon police arriving at the scene.
- Police are investigating an assault that occurred at the Clearfield Driving Park. A 13-year-old teenager was struck in the back of the head. The teenager was treated at the Clearfield Hospital for related injuries.
- Someone entered the poultry barn by kicking the door open at the Clearfield Driving Park. Nothing appeared to be stolen; however, some items were tampered with. Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to call Clearfield Borough police.
- Police responded to a Clearfield Street residence for someone outside. Police checked the area and did not make contact with anyone.
- Police responded to East Pine Street for reported wires down. Police found it to be a phone line.
- Police checked the welfare of a Williams Street female after the phone went dead during a conversation. Police found everything to be OK.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?