Police Report: Lawrence Township
- A single-vehicle accident occurred on the Clearfield-Glen Richey Highway. Minor injuries were reported. A.J. Ross Towing assisted at the scene.
- A hit-and-run incident occurred at the Lawrence Park Village Apartments. Anyone with information is asked to contact police.
- Police assisted Clearfield Borough police, Clearfield County Probation and the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Department with attempting to locate a male who had fled on foot. Anyone with information regarding this male is asked to contact one of the aforementioned departments or Crime Stoppers.
- Police checked the welfare of a 36-year-old woman at the Economy Inn.
- Police apprehended a 36-year-old woman on a harassment warrant. She was arraigned and placed in the Clearfield County Jail on $1,000 bail. Her hearing has been set for Jan. 23.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?