Police Report: Clearfield Borough
- A domestic dispute occurred along South Second Street, where a male and female were engaged in a verbal argument.
- A utility pole was knocked over and damaged after it was struck by a plow truck. Police were assisted by the fire police and by Penelec.
- A minor motor vehicle accident occurred in the 300 block of Park Avenue.
- A motorist was assisted with unlocking their vehicle in the 400 block of East Sixth Street.
- Police responded to a 911 hang-up call that came from a North Fifth Street residence.
- A domestic dispute occurred in the 800 block of Park Avenue.
- A fight allegedly occurred on East Cherry Street that involved a 21-year-old Clearfield man and a 20-year-old Clearfield man. Neither man wanted to pursue charges.
- Police assisted the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Department with an escapee from the Clearfield County Courthouse. Justin Moore, 22, of Clearfield escaped from the custody of the Clearfield County Probation Department. Moore escaped while handcuffed and was last observed near the intersection of East Market and South Fourth streets.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?