Police Report: Lawrence Township
- A motorist was assisted with vehicle problems along Clarendon Avenue.
- A possible DUI motorist was reported to police; however, police could not locate the motorist.
- A possible theft was reported at a Hyde residence; however, police determined it was a civil matter.
- Police assisted emergency personnel with a patient at a local hotel. The patient was transported to the Clearfield Hospital.
- A traffic complaint was reported on state Route 879. Police made contact with a female and determined that everything was OK.
- A suspicious male was reported in the Country Club area. The male had left the area prior to police being contacted.
- A domestic incident occurred on Hill Street Extension. Police handled the incident at the scene.
- An erratic driving incident was reported to police that had occurred in Hyde. Police located the suspect vehicle.
- A lost phone was reported to police. The phone was located and returned to its owner.
- A single-vehicle accident occurred on the Rockton-Mountain Highway. A vehicle driven by a female motorist reportedly struck the guiderail and spun on the berm. The female was transported to the Clearfield Hospital with minor injuries.
- An incident of disorderly conduct occurred at a Turnpike Avenue address. When police arrived, the incident had been resolved.
- Police assisted emergency personnel with a patient. The man was found to be OK, and he refused medical treatment.
- Police assisted with traffic control on SR 879 after two tractor-trailers had become stuck on the hill. PennDOT arrived and plowed the area and put down additional anti-skid, which helped the tractor-trailers become unstuck.
- Police received several storm-related calls for vehicles stuck in the snow.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?