Police Report: DuBois City
- A hold-up alarm accidently activated Monday at the First Commonwealth Bank.
- A domestic dispute occurred between a 32-year-old DuBois man and his 34-year-old wife Monday in the 400 block of Pifer Street. They are separated and argued over their children. There wasn’t any physical contact, and the male left. No arrests were made as a result.
- A trespassing incident was reported Monday in the 500 block of Juniata Street. The caller believed there was someone upstairs in her residence. Police didn’t locate anyone at the residence.
- A hit-and-run accident occurred Monday in the first block of East Scribner Avenue. Someone clipped the driver’s side mirror of a 2003 Chrysler Mini Van.
- A two-vehicle accident occurred Tuesday near the intersection of Knarr Street and Shaffer Avenue. A Ford pick-up was parked illegally and struck by the operator of a Ford Escort. No one was injured in the accident. Both vehicles were towed from the scene. Charges are currently pending.
- An intoxicated male was located Tuesday near the Gateway Towers. The 20-year-old DuBois man was wanted by the Sandy Township police for charges that stemmed from another incident that evening. He was turned over to Sandy Township police.
- Someone stole prescription medication Tuesday from a residence in the 200 block of East Sherman Avenue. Police are investigating the incident.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?