- An incident of simple assault occurred at approximately 8 a.m. Friday at the Moshannon Valley High School in Bigler Township. A 13-year-old boy allegedly pushed another 13-year-old boy from behind, as they were walking in the stairwell. The victim fell down the stairs and struck his head on the wall. As the victim was lying on the floor, the accused boy allegedly laughed at him and stomped on his right hand with his foot. The suspect then walked away, while the victim remained on the floor. The victim was later taken to the Tyrone Hospital for treatment of injuries.
- An incident of burglary occurred sometime between 8 p.m. Saturday and 8 a.m. Sunday on Spruce Street in Bigler Township. Someone stole an older, .22-caliber pump rifle and miscellaneous antique items from a 56-year-old Madera woman’s residence. State police found a cigarette butt (Camel Menthol) that was left at the scene, as well as other evidence that may link suspects. Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact the Clearfield-based state police at 814-857-3800.
- An incident of DUI occurred at 10:10 p.m. Saturday on U.S. Route 322 near the True Value Hardware Store in Decatur Township. A 55-year-old Wallaceton man drove to a scene of an accident to help his girlfriend who had called him. Upon further investigation by state police, the man and his girlfriend were both arrested for DUI.
- At 2:40 p.m. Friday, a backpack and its contents were found along Interstate 80 eastbound at mile marker 124.2 in Bradford Township. The owner may claim the backpack by contacting the Clearfield-based state police at 814-857-3800.
- No injuries were reported after a two-vehicle accident at 8:10 p.m. Saturday along Front Street in Decatur Township. A vehicle operated by Jesse S. Chencharick, 19, of Philipsburg pulled out from a parking lot, while a vehicle operated by Holly E. Symosky, 18, of Munson, was traveling eastbound in the turning lane. The two vehicles subsequently struck each other. Both Chencharick and Symosky were wearing their seatbelts. Chencharick will be cited for the accident.
- An incident of simple assault and harassment occurred at approximately 9:45 p.m. Saturday on Pruner Street in Osceola Mills Borough. A 44-year-old Osceola Mills man allegedly struck a 39-year-old Osceola Mills woman with an unknown object. The woman was taken to the Tyrone Hospital by ambulance and treated for her injuries. Charges were filed against the man through the district court in Kylertown.