Police Report: Clearfield Borough
- A noise complaint occurred along Nichols Street, and the person was advised to keep her music down. She complied with the request.
- A traffic complaint occurred along Daisy Street, where snow was being pushed onto the roadway. Upon police arrival, the snow issue was being addressed.
- A red-light violation occurred along South Third Street at which point the vehicle’s occupants were found to be in possession of open containers of alcohol.
- A male was stopped after he was observed staggering along North Second Street. He was found to be under the influence of alcohol.
- A male was checked on who was sitting inside his vehicle in the early morning hours. The male was intoxicated and waiting for transportation.
- An alleged assault incident is being investigated that occurred during an underage drinking party. Police are conducting interviews with people who were present during the alleged assault.
- Juveniles were allegedly jumping in and out of traffic along Park Avenue. As police arrived, one juvenile took off, which resulted in a foot pursuit. Other officers remained with the larger group of juveniles.
- A tractor-trailer driver was assisted after he became stuck in East End. The driver wanted to get back onto U.S. Route 322. Police assisted with traffic control until the tractor-trailer could return to that roadway.
- An animal complaint was reported on South Second Street.
- An alarm occurred at CVS Pharmacy.
- A bicycle was struck by a vehicle on Cemetery Road. No injuries were reported as a result.
- A female was arrested for DUI after an accident along Sheridan Avenue and Milford Street. The female left the roadway and struck a fence in a yard. She wasn’t injured.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?