Police Report: Clearfield Borough
- A male entered an apartment and refused to leave. However, he left prior to police arrival.
- Police served two warrants on a female, and she pleaded guilty to both.
- Suspicious vehicles were reported at the East End Playground, and two people were asked to leave the area.
- Police were dispatched to a gun shot at the intersection of Spruce and Cumberland streets. Upon arrival police located a two-vehicle accident. No injuries were reported. One vehicle was towed from the scene.
- A protection from abuse violation occurred, and charges have been filed against the accused.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?