Police Report: Sandy Township
- On Friday, an RNI employee reported a fuel card had been used without permission by a former employee to get gas at Sheetz. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- A 26-year-old Clearfield woman lost control of her vehicle Friday on Rockton Road when a vehicle pulled out of a driveway into her path of travel. No injuries were reported.
- A 69-year-old Treasure Lake woman reported that a red pick-up truck hit her vehicle, causing moderate damage while it was parked Friday at the Towne Center in Treasure Lake.
- A false alarm occurred Friday at Dave Rossi Jewelers in the DuBois Mall.
- A 28-year-old Hanes Drive woman reported her 21-year-old neighbor was playing music too loud on Saturday. Officers handled the situation without incident.
- A 44-year-old Springfield, VA woman lost control of her vehicle while traveling Saturday on Platt Road, causing it to hit a mailbox and come to rest on guide wires attached to a pole. No injuries were reported. The vehicle was towed from the scene.
- An 18-year-old Brookville woman reported a debit card was taken out of her purse while she was working Saturday at Famous Hair. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- A false alarm occurred Saturday at Triangle Springs.
- A 56-year-old Sykesville man lost control of his vehicle Saturday on state Route 119 near Mapledale Road, causing it to come to rest in a ditch. Alcohol is a suspected factor. The man was taken to the DuBois Regional Medical Center for a legal blood draw. Charges are currently pending.
- A DuBois man reported that when he pulled into a driveway Sunday on Guy Avenue, a woman in a white Taurus pulled in by him and threatened to kill him with a gun that she had in the vehicle. Officers located the woman who denied the incident.
- A Mechanicsburg woman reported that when her son went to check on their home Sunday in Treasure Lake, he found that someone had been in the home making a mess. The investigation is continuing at this time.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?