Police Report: Lawrence Township
- An illegal dumping was reported by a local business.
- An indirect threat was received at a local business. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- A theft incident occurred at a local business on Mount Joy Road.
- A psychological emergency occurred at a local motel.
- A traffic violation was reported to police; however, police were unable to locate the vehicle.
- A disabled vehicle blocked traffic at the intersection of South Second Street and the Clearfield-Curwensville Highway. Police assisted with traffic control and the removal of the vehicle.
- A motorist was assisted with vehicle issues on Libby Lane.
- A vehicle was damaged while it was parked at the Wal-Mart Supercenter.
- A noise complaint occurred at the Lawrence Park Village Apartments. The tenant was advised to keep noise to a minimum.
- A suspicious vehicle was reported along High Level Road; however, the incident was unfounded.
- An incident of trespass occurred on South Second Street.
- An alleged overdose occurred on Valley View Drive, where a female was evaluated by emergency personnel.
- Clearfield Borough police were assisted with a traffic violation/stop on Wrigley Street.
- A two-vehicle accident occurred at the Clearfield Mall. No injuries were reported; damage was minor.
- A motorist was stuck in the snow on Lytle Road.
- A motorist was stuck along the roadway on Park Avenue Extension.
- Police investigated an incident of shots being fired in the Hyde area.
- An incident of disorderly conduct occurred at a business on state Route 879. Police located the female and handled the situation.
- A simple assault occurred at a Hyde establishment and involved 10 people. The investigation is continuing at this time.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?