Police Report: Clearfield Borough
- A Verizon cellular phone was turned into police after someone found it near Spruce Street.
- A person was transported to the Clearfield Hospital for evaluation after an alleged overdose.
- A verbal domestic dispute occurred after which the parties involved were separated.
- The DuBois-based state police were assisted with locating a person.
- A female was assisted in gaining entry into residence after being locked out.
- Police were notified about a possible abandoned vehicle on private property.
- A missing male was located by police; the male was admitted into a medical facility.
- A male was arrested for public intoxication and disorderly conduct for allegedly screaming while walking under the influence of alcohol. He was transported to the Clearfield County Jail.
- Shots were allegedly being fired on Park Avenue; however, police determined they’d occurred some distance away and outside the borough.
- A male was arrested for DUI after he committed several traffic violations in the borough. Police attempted to stop him; however, the male continued to drive. The male’s vehicle was stopped after another police officer cut him off from another direction. The male was found to be highly intoxicated and in possession of open containers of alcohol.
- Police issued several tickets for parking and ordinance violations over the weekend.
- A disturbance occurred on East Locust Street, where a woman was allegedly heard yelling. She was warned about her conduct and advised that if it continued, she would be arrested. Prior to police leaving the scene, she continued yelling and was arrested for her conduct.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?