Police Report: Sandy Township
- A false alarm occurred Wednesday at S&T Bank.
- On Wednesday, a DuBois man reported that someone caused approximately $600 in damage to a light and a fence at a property that he rents out on Brady Street.
- On Thursday, police located an 18-year-old man at his Hanes Drive residence that had been illegally riding a loud motorcycle on Oklahoma Salem Road. Charges are to be filed.
- A 23-year-old DuBois man was taken into custody Thursday following a retail theft incident at Wal-Mart.
- A 23-year-old Treasure Lake man was taken into custody Thursday after he was harassing his 24-year-old sister in their home. The man was intoxicated and taken to the Clearfield County Jail on a 48-hour detainer.
- On Thursday, a 23-year-old woman requested officers check the welfare of her 58-year-old mother who was staying at the Clarion Inn. Upon arrival officers located the woman who was highly intoxicated and did not deny threatening to harm herself. She was transported by to the DuBois Regional Medical Center for evaluation.
- On Thursday, a 42-year-old Rossiter woman reported that someone had taken money out of her checking account without her permission. The transactions all took place at the S&T Bank at the DuBois Mall. The investigation is continuing.
- A 32-year-old Treasure Lake man reported that while traveling on Bay Road at the posted speed limit on Thursday, he stopped quickly to avoid a deer. After he continued, the vehicle that was traveling behind him started following him so close that he could not see the headlights. He stopped his vehicle to confront the driver who was a 49-year-old Treasure Lake woman who became very belligerent. When the man attempted to get the woman’s license plate number, she backed up and almost struck him before speeding off. The investigation is continuing.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?