Police Report: Clearfield Borough
- A 42-year-old Clearfield man was arrested for public drunkenness. The man was allegedly passed out in the hallway of a business/apartment building on East Market Street.
- While on patrol, police found an open door at a business on Bridge Street. The owners were contacted and secured the building.
- A two-vehicle accident occurred at the intersection of East Market and Third streets. There were minor injuries reported, and both vehicles received severe damage.
- A disabled motorist was assisted on North Third Street.
- A suspicious person was reported at CVS Pharmacy. The person was soliciting for the FOP.
- Police are requesting that residents assist the borough crew with clearing the streets of snow. Police will be ticketing vehicles parked on the street that have not been moved for 48 hours.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?