- Police assisted with a patient on Valley View Drive. The patient was transported to the hospital by ambulance.
- Information was requested regarding a protection from abuse order violation. Police advised that the meeting at a local retail store was a coincidence. However, a violation occurred at the victim’s workplace, which is in another jurisdiction.
- An incident of criminal trespass occurred at the Lawrence Park Villages. Charges are being filed.
- A snow mobile was recovered that was lost, stolen or abandoned. The investigation is continuing.
- A false fire alarm occurred and police were canceled. The incident was handled internally by the facility.
- Police reported an incident of fraud. Several area residents received checks for items offered for sale on the Internet. These checks were for $2,000 more than the requested items. The local sellers were instructed to cash the checks and return the unused money after keeping a small amount for themselves. Police advised that these checks are fraudulent and anyone who cashes them would be responsible for the money. Residents are to use caution in dealing with unknown parties.
- A motorist was assisted on state Route 879.
- Clearfield Emergency Medical Services was assisted at a local establishment along Turnpike Avenue Extension.