Police Report: Lawrence Township
- Police are investigating two, separate cases of theft by failure to make required disposition of funds. The incidents are still under investigation; charges are currently pending.
- An incident of harassment was reported to police. All persons were advised to cease contact.
- Police served several subpoenas for upcoming court cases.
- Police conducted interviews in an alleged child abuse case. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- Police cleared a case of forgery and bad checks, as the money was recovered and paid to the victim.
- A 911 hang-up call occurred at a local assisted living facility. Police determined it was accidental.
- A custody dispute was reported to police, and the caller was referred to the appropriate agencies.
- An incident of theft by unlawful taking occurred at a Mount Joy Road residence. A laptop computer was removed from the residence and later returned to the owner. The case is closed.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?