- Police are investigating two, separate cases of theft by failure to make required disposition of funds. The incidents are still under investigation; charges are currently pending.
- An incident of harassment was reported to police. All persons were advised to cease contact.
- Police served several subpoenas for upcoming court cases.
- Police conducted interviews in an alleged child abuse case. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- Police cleared a case of forgery and bad checks, as the money was recovered and paid to the victim.
- A 911 hang-up call occurred at a local assisted living facility. Police determined it was accidental.
- A custody dispute was reported to police, and the caller was referred to the appropriate agencies.
- An incident of theft by unlawful taking occurred at a Mount Joy Road residence. A laptop computer was removed from the residence and later returned to the owner. The case is closed.