- A 28-year-old DuBois man was arrested Monday for stealing spools of copper wire from a North Franklin Street business.
- Someone burglarized the Serenity Beauty Spa on Monday on South Main Street. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- A 27-year-old Ridgway man was arrested for public drunkenness Tuesday in the 200 block of West Long Avenue. He was unable to walk under his own power. He was on probation in Elk County. The man was lodged in the Clearfield County Jail.
- A 50-year-old DuBois man was arrested for public drunkenness, as he was lying in the snow on Tuesday.
- An 18-year-old woman caused a disturbance Tuesday at the DuBois Regional Medical Center – West. Police escorted her from the property. Hospital staff didn’t want her charged.
- A domestic dispute occurred between an 18-year-old woman and her 21-year-old boyfriend Tuesday in the 500 block of East DuBois Avenue. Damage was reported to an apartment; however, the couple was only arguing. No charges were filed.
- A 24-year-old DuBois man and his 25-year-old girlfriend engaged in argument Tuesday in the 100 block of East Park Avenue. During the argument, the man put his arm through a window, cutting an artery. He was transported to the DRMC. There wasn’t a physical altercation between the couple, and charges weren’t filed.
- A domestic dispute occurred between a 51-year-old DuBois man and his 54-year-old girlfriend, also of DuBois, on Tuesday in the first block of South Jared Street. The couple had only been arguing and separated. No charges were filed.
- A 51-year-old Sabula man was taken into custody for suspected DUI on Tuesday. The man parked his vehicle crooked and took up two spots in a parking lot of Med Express on East DuBois Avenue. While he was in the building, he appeared highly intoxicated to witnesses. Charges are pending blood test results.