Police Report: Curwensville Borough
- An accident occurred Dec. 26 when a deer entered the roadway and was struck by a vehicle. No injuries were reported. The vehicle was towed from the scene.
- On Dec. 29, a Curwensville female was arrested for DUI.
- Residents are reminded that there isn’t any parking on state and Filbert streets between the hours of 3 a.m. and 6 a.m.
- Residents are reminded that sidewalks are to be clear of snow and ice. Any resident who fails to do so may be fined up to $300.
- A Curwensville man was arrested Tuesday for DUI.
- A domestic disturbance occurred Tuesday at a Filbert Street residence. A Curwensville man was taken into custody and arraigned on charges of simple assault.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?