- An accident occurred Dec. 26 when a deer entered the roadway and was struck by a vehicle. No injuries were reported. The vehicle was towed from the scene.
- On Dec. 29, a Curwensville female was arrested for DUI.
- Residents are reminded that there isn’t any parking on state and Filbert streets between the hours of 3 a.m. and 6 a.m.
- Residents are reminded that sidewalks are to be clear of snow and ice. Any resident who fails to do so may be fined up to $300.
- A Curwensville man was arrested Tuesday for DUI.
- A domestic disturbance occurred Tuesday at a Filbert Street residence. A Curwensville man was taken into custody and arraigned on charges of simple assault.