Police Report: Sandy Township
- A 60-year-old Treasure Lake man reported that his 23-year-old son was threatening him and his wife with a large kitchen knife on Friday. Upon arrival the 23-year-old was in his bedroom and appeared to be highly intoxicated. Police took him into custody and transported him to the DuBois Regional Medical Center for evaluation. No one was injured.
- A false alarm occurred Friday at Miller Brothers.
- A 30-year-old Chestnut Avenue woman reported Friday that someone took her medication from her home.
- A wallet was found Friday at DuBois Drug and Wellness.
- A 34-year-old Circle Road man reported Friday that someone struck his vehicle while it was parked in the Wal-Mart parking lot.
- A Shaffer Road man reported Friday that his roommate was upset and destroying his bedroom. Police arrived at the residence and handled the situation without incident.
- A 57-year-old New Jersey man lost control of his vehicle on icy roads on Saturday while coming off of Interstate 80, causing his vehicle to go off the road and end up in a ravine. No injuries were reported.
- A 57-year-old DuBois man lost control of his vehicle on Saturday along Oklahoma Salem Road while trying to get out the way of another vehicle that was sliding on the road. His vehicle struck a pole. No injuries were reported.
- Employees of the Wine and Spirits store at the Sandy Plaza reported a man took a bottle of whiskey and fled the store on Saturday. She followed him from the store and watched him throw the bottle into the bed of a truck. He then got into another truck and fled the scene. The investigation is continuing.
- A 24-year-old Reynoldsville man reported he lost his wallet at Wal-Mart on Saturday.
- Police responded to a domestic disturbance Saturday at a Brady Street residence. A woman and her boyfriend were arguing because her brother wouldn’t take him to get beer.
- A Cedarville, NJ man reported that he’d lost his wallet while at Pilot on Sunday.
- On Sunday a 32-year-old Johnsonburg man rear-ended a vehicle at the intersection of Shaffer Road and state Route 255 and then left the scene. The man was located at Wal-Mart. It was determined the man had active warrants out for his arrest. He was taken into custody and released to the St. Marys Police Department.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?