Police Report: Lawrence Township
- A Fullington Bus had engine trouble along U.S. Route 322 and state Route 153.
- Police responded to a local church for a snow plow operator who was allegedly blocking in the church. Police checked the area and determined the church wasn’t being plowed in.
- A motorist was assisted along SR 153.
- Police were called about a child custody issue.
- A possible motor vehicle accident was reported; however, police listed it as unfounded.
- An incident of criminal trespass occurred at the Wal-Mart Supercenter. Charges are pending.
- A motorist was assisted due to weather conditions.
- Charges are pending after an incident of trespassing.
- A parking violation occurred on Market Street Extension. The vehicle was gone prior to police arrival.
- A motorist was assisted with unlocking a vehicle.
- A two-vehicle accident occurred at the intersection of the Clearfield-Curwensville Highway and South Second Street. Two people were transported to the Clearfield Hospital for minor injuries.
- Furniture was allegedly placed in a dumpster owned by a South Second Street business.
- A lost or stolen firearm was reported to police. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
- A phone scam was reported to police that involved ordering Mary Kay products.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?