- Police assisted an ATA bus after it became stuck along the 500 block of East Market Street.
- An incident of identity theft was reported to police.
- An assault allegedly occurred at a South Second Street residence.
- A parking complaint was reported on Ogden Avenue.
- A male and female were arrested after a domestic incident on Dorey Street. Both were arraigned and placed in the Clearfield County Jail.
- Police assisted Clearfield Emergency Medical Services with extricating a patient from a residence.
- A single-vehicle accident occurred along West Market Street. No injuries were reported.