Police Report: Clearfield Borough
- A disabled motorist was assisted on South Second Street.
- Two complaints of harassment by communications were reported to police. A 50-year-old man is receiving harassing messages from an unknown person. And, a 30-year-old woman is receiving harassing text messages from a known man. Charges will be filed against the man.
- A disabled motorist was assisted on West Seventh Avenue.
- Police were dispatched to the Clearfield Hospital for a medical emergency in the parking lot.
- Police investigated a single-vehicle accident on South Second Street near Wells Avenue. A vehicle was traveling southbound on South Second Street when the driver lost control of his vehicle on the snow-covered roadway. The vehicle traveled over the right curb and into trees. A 21-year-old old man was transported to the Clearfield Hospital for minor injuries. Police were assisted by the Hyde City Fire Department and AJ Ross Towing.
- A parking complaint was reported on Fairview Avenue. A vehicle was parked in a no parking zone and received a ticket.
- A motorist was assisted after becoming stuck in the snow on Cemetery Road. A tractor-trailer also became stuck on U.S. Route 322.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?