Police Report: Clearfield PSP
- An incident of assault/harassment occurred at approximately 8 p.m. Friday on Susquehanna Avenue in Curwensville Borough. A Curwensville man and woman engaged in a verbal altercation that turned physical when he allegedly slapped her on four occasions and pinned her against the wall. He fled the scene prior to police arrival. The incident remains under investigation and charges are pending against him through the district court.
- A hit-and-run accident occurred at 3:34 p.m. Saturday on Doc Welker Road in Bradford Township. A 52-year-old Clearfield man lost control of his vehicle on the icy roadway, causing it to exit via the right berm and strike a mailbox. The man then fled the scene and was later located in a ditch on Tobacco Road. He was placed under arrest for DUI and other traffic violations.
- No injuries were reported following a single-vehicle accident at 8:24 p.m. Thursday on the Frenchville – Karthaus Highway in Karthaus Township. Michele K. Geyer, 35, of Karthaus was traveling westbound when she lost control of her vehicle on the slush-covered roadway, causing it to exit the south berm, where it impacted the guiderail. Geyer was wearing her seatbelt. Both passengers were properly restrained and were not injured. The Geyer vehicle sustained severe damage to its right, rear corner/tire and was towed from the scene. Geyer was cited for failure to drive at a safe speed.
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred at approximately 9:30 p.m. Monday on Best Street in Grampian Borough. Someone damaged two garage windows at a 22-year-old Grampian man’s residence. Damage is estimated at $100.
- No injuries were reported following a single-vehicle accident at 12:01 a.m. Tuesday on Banion Road in Bigler Township. Mathew J. Martell, 18, of Coalport was traveling southbound and negotiating a curve in the roadway. Martell was traveling too fast for conditions and lost control of his vehicle. The Martell vehicle exited the roadway and struck a tree. Martell was wearing his seatbelt. He was cited for failing to drive at a safe speed.
- An incident of harassment occurred sometime between 7:30 p.m. and 8 p.m. Monday at a Clark Road residence in Knox Township. Two Olanta adults were cited for allegedly shoving each other.
- An incident of theft occurred at 12 p.m. Monday in the parking area along Beaver Lane in Decatur Township. Someone removed a Philipsburg woman’s all-terrain vehicle from a trailer parked at the above location. The ATV is described as a red-colored, 2004 Suzuki LTF250 valued at $1,500. The suspects were last seen driving a light gray or silver-colored, full size Chevrolet pick-up truck. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?