Police Report: Lawrence Township
- A truck reportedly struck a light in the area of the Clearfield Mall. However, police arrived and determined that a light had not been struck by any vehicle.
- Police assisted with a psychological emergency, where a female consumed several unknown pills. She was transported to the Clearfield Hospital.
- A burglar alarm occurred at a local business, and police found the building secured.
- Police and the Clearfield-based state police investigated the origins of a text message regarding a body. Police determined it had been sent by a juvenile at which point the family was notified it constituted a misdemeanor offense, and there were potential for fines that could amount to thousands of dollars.
- Police assisted Children, Youth and Family Services with an investigation into an injury sustained by a baby. The investigation is continuing.
- A disabled motorist was assisted with removing his vehicle from the roadway.
- A suspicious vehicle was reported at a local business. Police found an employee who was closing.
- A suspicious vehicle was reported in Golden Rod. The vehicle belonged to a guest of a resident.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?