Police Report: DuBois City
- An alarm occurred Sunday at the Kohlhepp Stone Center on DuBois Street. The building was found to be secured.
- A single-vehicle accident occurred Monday in the 300 block of West Long Avenue. A vehicle driven by a 53-year-old DuBois man exited the roadway and struck a sign, a lamp post and some barrier poles. The man was found to be intoxicated and taken into custody for DUI. Charges are pending.
- A domestic dispute occurred Monday in the 500 block of East DuBois Avenue. It occurred over the discipline of a child. No one was physically assaulted. No charges were filed.
- A domestic dispute occurred between a man and his girlfriend Monday in the 100 block of Robinson Street. Both parties left separately. No charges were filed.
- A domestic dispute occurred Monday in the first block of North Jared Street. A man who was intoxicated and his girlfriend who had left prior to police arrival had been arguing and creating a disturbance for neighbors. No charges were filed.
- A theft of medication occurred Tuesday at a residence in the first block of East Weber Avenue.
- A theft of services occurred Tuesday in the first block of North Brady Street.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?