- An alarm occurred Sunday at the Kohlhepp Stone Center on DuBois Street. The building was found to be secured.
- A single-vehicle accident occurred Monday in the 300 block of West Long Avenue. A vehicle driven by a 53-year-old DuBois man exited the roadway and struck a sign, a lamp post and some barrier poles. The man was found to be intoxicated and taken into custody for DUI. Charges are pending.
- A domestic dispute occurred Monday in the 500 block of East DuBois Avenue. It occurred over the discipline of a child. No one was physically assaulted. No charges were filed.
- A domestic dispute occurred between a man and his girlfriend Monday in the 100 block of Robinson Street. Both parties left separately. No charges were filed.
- A domestic dispute occurred Monday in the first block of North Jared Street. A man who was intoxicated and his girlfriend who had left prior to police arrival had been arguing and creating a disturbance for neighbors. No charges were filed.
- A theft of medication occurred Tuesday at a residence in the first block of East Weber Avenue.
- A theft of services occurred Tuesday in the first block of North Brady Street.