Police Report: Sandy Township
- DuBois Feed Store employees reported that a stray dog was at the store on Friday. The Rottweiler mix was picked up by police.
- A 52-year-old DuBois woman passed out in the PNC Bank parking lot after she and her 50- year-old husband were walking and drinking in the area on Friday. The woman was combative and the man was uncooperative. She was transported to the DuBois Regional Medical Center for treatment. He was taken into custody for public drunkenness and transported to the Clearfield County Jail.
- A 62-year-old South Brady Street man has been accused of going to a Hanes Drive apartment on Friday and causing a disturbance with a 69-year-old man who he claims did not show up for work that day. The dispute was physical, but there weren’t any major injuries reported. No charges were filed.
- A 25-year-old Dubois woman and 31-year-old DuBois man were observed shoplifting by Wal-Mart employees on Saturday.
- On Saturday, an Alida Avenue woman reported receiving a phone call from someone who was claiming to be her grandson. The caller stated he was in Mexico and in trouble with the local police. The caller needed $1,500. When the woman asked the man for his middle name, he hung up on her. She wanted to report this as a scam phone call.
- A Treasure Lake resident reported someone keyed obscenities in their vehicles that were parked in their driveway on Saturday.
- A Treasure Lake resident reported someone egged his house on Treasure Lake Road on Saturday.
- A false alarm occurred Saturday at a Treasure Lake residence.
- A Treasure Lake resident reported someone pulled up and broke her solar lights and pulled the cable out of her house on Saturday.
- A 45-year-old Clearfield woman was arrested DUI after she fled the scene of an assault between her husband and another man on Sunday. She is also being investigated for a hit-and-run, as she was leaving the Warehouse Bar. Charges are currently pending.
- A 54-year-old Falls Creek woman was observed by Sheetz employees taking several drinks from the store without paying for them on Sunday. Charges are currently pending.
- A 56-year-old Reynoldsville woman reported that her daughter had been living at a South Brady Street residence. When she moved out, her ex-boyfriend would not return her computer. Police handled the situation without incident.
- A Reynoldsville woman reported that someone broke the headlight and damaged the fender of her vehicle while she was parked at either the DuBois Mall or Wal-Mart on Sunday.
- A Hanes Drive woman reported that her 5-year-old son told her his step-mother hit him. The investigation is continuing.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?