Police Report: Lawrence Township
- A phone scam was reported to police.
- A person(s) directed threats at employees of a local business.
- A suspicious male was reported on Washington Avenue near the Clearfield Area High School. The male told police he was out for a walk.
- A burning violation was reported on Montgomery Run Road.
- A traffic light at state Route 879 and Industrial Park Road was malfunctioning.
- Police checked the welfare of an individual on Turnpike Avenue. The person was found to be OK.
- Police answered a resident’s questions regarding a family member with psychological issues.
- A single-vehicle accident occurred on Wrigley Street. No injuries were reported. The vehicle was towed from the scene. A utility pole sustained damage, which caused a power outage in the area.
- An incident or harassment was reported to police.
- A noise complaint occurred at a Baney Road residence. The resident agreed to turn his music down.
- A parking complaint occurred on Mill Road.
- Police assisted another department with a DUI arrest.
- An incident of harassment was reported to police, and a local man is being accused of stalking a local woman in-person and by phone. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- An incident of disorderly conduct occurred at a local business for which a woman will be cited.
- An incident of harassment was reported to police, which advised all parties to cease contact with each other.
- An unknown substance was on the roadway in the area of South Second Street and SR 879. Police determined it was not a hazard.
- A suspicious person was holding a sign at a local business.
- A domestic disturbance occurred and police resolved the matter at the scene.
- A Clearfield resident was allegedly being harassed via text-messaging and phone calls from a Hyde resident. Police contacted the offending juvenile and his guardian. The matter was handled without further incident.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?