- A burglar alarm occurred at a business on East Cherry Street.
- A woman was allegedly acting strangely in CVS Pharmacy, and police assisted her with finding a place to stay.
- A traffic complaint occurred on Race Street; however, police were unable to locate the vehicle.
- A domestic dispute occurred on East Market Street.
- A group of suspicious people were allegedly at the rear of a South Second Street residence. Police discovered juveniles in possession of alcohol.
- A disturbance occurred on East Cherry Street, and the suspects fled prior to police arrival.
- A 911 hang-up call originated from Daisy Street. Everything was found to be OK.