Police Report: Clearfield Borough
- A burglar alarm occurred at a business on East Cherry Street.
- A woman was allegedly acting strangely in CVS Pharmacy, and police assisted her with finding a place to stay.
- A traffic complaint occurred on Race Street; however, police were unable to locate the vehicle.
- A domestic dispute occurred on East Market Street.
- A group of suspicious people were allegedly at the rear of a South Second Street residence. Police discovered juveniles in possession of alcohol.
- A disturbance occurred on East Cherry Street, and the suspects fled prior to police arrival.
- A 911 hang-up call originated from Daisy Street. Everything was found to be OK.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?