- Shots were allegedly fired Wednesday in the 300 block of South Highland Street. Police checked the area and couldn’t locate anyone with a weapon.
- A 40-year-old Grampian man was arrested Wednesday for public drunkenness after he was found passed out from intoxication in the parking lot in the 300 block of West DuBois Avenue.
- Someone stole change from a vending machine Wednesday that’s located on Parkway Drive.
- An alarm sounded accidentally Wednesday at Med Express on East DuBois Avenue.
- A hold-up alarm sounded accidently Wednesday at the Tractor Supply Store on Beaver Drive.
- The investigation is continuing into a couple who appeared to be under the influence of drugs while at a doctor’s office Thursday on Beaver Drive. Police were advised the couple arrived with their 9-week-old child for a doctor’s appointment. The parents were allegedly “nodding off and unable to keep their eyes open.” The child was released to a family member; the incident was reported to Children, Youth and Family Services.
- A domestic disturbance occurred Thursday in the 300 block of West Long Avenue. A man and woman were allegedly highly intoxicated and arguing over their relationship. It was only verbal in nature, and the woman found transportation to her daughter’s residence. No further action was required.
- On Thursday someone punctured tires on the personal vehicles of the employees at DuBois Emergency Medical Services while they were on-duty. The incident occurred in the 100 block of West Washington Avenue. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- An alarm sounded Thursday at the DuBois Diner on West DuBois Avenue. The building was found secured.