Police Report: Clearfield Borough
- Lawrence Township police were assisted with a motor vehicle accident along Wrigley Street.
- A structure occurred on Linden Street. Police contained the fire with extinguishers until the fire department arrived.
- Police are investigating the theft of medicine from Knickerbocker Villa.
- A male was served who had an active warrant for a retail theft offense. The warrant was resolved and the male was released.
- Police handled an incident of harassment by communications incident.
- Police checked the welfare of a male on East Locust Street. It was found that the male had fallen and needed medical assistance. Clearfield Emergency Medical Services responded and transported him for treatment.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?