- Lawrence Township police were assisted with a motor vehicle accident along Wrigley Street.
- A structure occurred on Linden Street. Police contained the fire with extinguishers until the fire department arrived.
- Police are investigating the theft of medicine from Knickerbocker Villa.
- A male was served who had an active warrant for a retail theft offense. The warrant was resolved and the male was released.
- Police handled an incident of harassment by communications incident.
- Police checked the welfare of a male on East Locust Street. It was found that the male had fallen and needed medical assistance. Clearfield Emergency Medical Services responded and transported him for treatment.