Pennsylvania school evacuated for possible carbon monoxide leak
Montgomery County, PA, United States (4E) – A middle school in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania has been evacuated Thursday morning after a leak possibly caused by carbon monoxide sickened several students.
Authorities said rescuers arrived at the Pottsgrove Middle School located on North Hanover Street in Pottstown around 10:18 a.m.
Reports stated there were about 10 people affected, and five of them were rushed to Pottstown Hospital for treatment.
The order to evacuate was issued as a precaution.
Investigators are currently at the scene to examine the incident.