Police Report: Lawrence Township
- An alarm occurred at a local business; however, police were cancelled prior to arrival. The alarm was determined to be an accident.
- An unwanted person was reported to police; however, police couldn’t locate anyone or any evidence that someone had been inside the residence.
- A two-vehicle accident occurred on River Road, where one operator had stopped. Another operator failed to observe the stopped vehicle and struck it.
- Police responded to a psychological emergency. Clearfield Borough police, Mental Health Mental Retardation and the Clearfield County Area Agency on Aging Inc. assisted at the scene.
- Charges were filed against a local woman for the theft of several jewelry items.
- A call was received about an ongoing theft investigation.
- A call was received about an ongoing burglary investigation.
- An incident of harassment by communications was reported to police. The incident was turned over to Clearfield Borough police, as it occurred within their jurisdiction.
- A civil complaint was reported, and the caller was directed to the magistrate’s office.
- Police are investigation a possible burglary and protection from abuse violation that occurred at a residence along Turnpike Avenue Extension. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
- A verbal domestic dispute occurred along T-Lane in Hyde, and the incident was handled at the scene. A female who was involved left the scene.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?