- Police handled two, separate cases of harassment by communications.
- Vehicles were reportedly speeding along Spruce Street. Police will provide extra patrols to the area.
- A traffic complaint occurred along North Front Street, while a motorist was speeding and not obeying crosswalks.
- An unwanted male was reported at a Bigler Avenue residence. The male was gone upon arrival.
- An incident of harassment occurred on East Market Street. Upon speaking with a 21-year-old Clearfield woman, she decided not to pursue charges.