Police Report: Lawrence Township
- A 911 hang-up call was received from a township resident. Everything was OK.
- A small, red-colored gym bag was thrown over a fence and into PennDOT’s property. The gym bag was returned to the Clearfield Area Middle School.
- A hit-and-run accident occurred at the Ollies Bargain Outlet on Daisy Street Extension. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- A motorist was assisted with vehicle problems at the Wal-Mart Supercenter.
- Someone called police regarding a harassment complaint.
- A possible DUI operator was reportedly leaving the Leonard Street area. Police could not locate the vehicle.
- A possible theft occurred at a residence off Nelson Road. Upon arrival police determined it was a civil issue.
- A female was assisted after she’d fallen on Leonard Street. Police remained at the scene until emergency personnel arrived.
- A DUI operator was reportedly in the area of Bigler Avenue. The investigation is continuing at this time; the driver was gone prior to police arrival.
- An incident of loitering and prowling at nighttime occurred in the Plymptonville area. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- An Internet scam was reported to police.
- An assault occurred in Hyde and remains under investigation.
- A suspicious vehicle was reported on Martin Street Extension. Police checked the area; however, it was gone prior to arrival.
- An automatic fire alarm occurred on Leonard Street.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?