Police Report: Clearfield Borough
- A noise complaint/domestic dispute occurred on Nichols Street. A 48-year-old Clearfield man and a 48-year-old Clearfield woman were playing music and arguing, which disturbed their neighbors.
- A verbal domestic dispute occurred between a father and daughter on East Locust Street.
- Police assisted a disabled motorist on North Third Street.
- Police served a warrant for unpaid fines on a 24-year-old Woodland man at the Sheetz store with the assistance of the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Department. The man was arraigned by Magisterial District Judge Richard Ireland and incarcerated at the Clearfield County Jail.
- An alarm occurred at a business on Reed Street. The alarm was set off by accident.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?