Possible carbon monoxide leak in Kansas sickens 34

Raquel Erhard – Fourth Estate Cooperative Contributor

Greensburg, KS, United States (4E) – A suspected carbon monoxide spill has hospitalized dozens of people Sunday in a hotel in Greensburg, Kansas.

The Kiowa County Sheriff’s Office said the incident happened at the Best Western Inn and Suites.

Kiowa County Memorial Hospital Administrator Mary Sweet told KAKE News that 34 people have been treated at the hospital and were later released with no critical injuries

Officials announced more information about the incident will be provided Monday.

Article © AHN – All Rights Reserved
About the Author

Leave a Reply