- A fight occurred Friday in the parking lot of a business located in the 300 block of West DuBois Avenue. Police located the people involved who had fled prior to police arrival. A parked vehicle had sustained damage. No one involved wanted to press charges.
- Someone stole scrap Friday from a business located in the 300 block of South Jared Street.
- While on routine patrol on Friday, police observed a 4-year-old boy who was riding a bicycle across Main Street. The child didn’t have any adult supervision at the time. Police located the parent and determined the child had snuck out of the residence.
- A domestic disturbance occurred Friday in the first block of South Stockdale Street. The disturbance was physical in nature between a man and his wife. Charges are currently pending.
- A 29-year-old Brockport man was cited for public drunkenness and disorderly conduct after he was observed staggering into a business Saturday in the 700 block of East DuBois Avenue. He was found to be highly intoxicated and someone was contacted to transport him home.
- A burglary occurred Saturday in the 100 block of South Avenue. Numerous items were stolen from a residence, and police are continuing their investigation at this time.
- A domestic disturbance occurred between a mother and her son on Saturday in the 500 block of Juniata Street. Police are investigating at this time.
- A 28-year-old Mayport man was arrested Sunday for public drunkenness after he was found passed out in the parking lot of a business in the 300 block of West DuBois Avenue.