- Police assisted Morris-Cooper police with a patient who was transported to the Clearfield Hospital for an evaluation.
- A fight occurred at 10:16 p.m. Sunday on Nichols Street during which a 34-year-old Clearfield man allegedly punched and then bit a 28-year-old Clearfield woman on the hand. The woman refused treatment by Clearfield Emergency Medical Services. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- A fight occurred between a 20-year-old woman, a 24-year-old man and a 22-year-old man over money at 8:15 p.m. Sunday along South Second Street.
- A domestic dispute occurred between a brother and sister at 6 p.m. Sunday on East Market Street. The fight was only verbal in nature.
- Police assisted a male who had question about retrieving his property from an ex-girlfriend.
- Police responded to a male who was lying on the sidewalk at 8:26 a.m. Saturday at intersection of North Second and Reed streets. The 48-year-old Clearfield man told police he was walking home when he became tired. The man was provided transportation by a friend. Lawrence Township police were assisted with locating a missing female juvenile. The female was located on South Second Street. The female was found to be OK and released to the custody of Lawrence Township police.
- A verbal domestic occurred along Nichols Street. Upon speaking with the party involved, police were able to handle the incident at the scene.