Police Report: Clearfield Borough
- Police assisted Morris-Cooper police with a patient who was transported to the Clearfield Hospital for an evaluation.
- A fight occurred at 10:16 p.m. Sunday on Nichols Street during which a 34-year-old Clearfield man allegedly punched and then bit a 28-year-old Clearfield woman on the hand. The woman refused treatment by Clearfield Emergency Medical Services. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- A fight occurred between a 20-year-old woman, a 24-year-old man and a 22-year-old man over money at 8:15 p.m. Sunday along South Second Street.
- A domestic dispute occurred between a brother and sister at 6 p.m. Sunday on East Market Street. The fight was only verbal in nature.
- Police assisted a male who had question about retrieving his property from an ex-girlfriend.
- Police responded to a male who was lying on the sidewalk at 8:26 a.m. Saturday at intersection of North Second and Reed streets. The 48-year-old Clearfield man told police he was walking home when he became tired. The man was provided transportation by a friend. Lawrence Township police were assisted with locating a missing female juvenile. The female was located on South Second Street. The female was found to be OK and released to the custody of Lawrence Township police.
- A verbal domestic occurred along Nichols Street. Upon speaking with the party involved, police were able to handle the incident at the scene.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?