- People were reportedly going through the dumpsters Wednesday at Frito Lay. They were gone upon police arrival.
- A woman reported Wednesday that she and her 16- and 15-year-old daughters and a friend were harassed by a known 21-year-old DuBois man, while they were shopping at The Commons. The man is an ex-boyfriend of the 16-year-old and was threatening the woman and girls. Police also spoke to the man who stated they had harassed him. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- A 22-year-old Treasure Lake man reported Wednesday that his brakes went out on his vehicle while he was crossing Coral Reef Road, and he steered it into an embankment to avoid hitting a parked car. No injuries were reported, and the vehicle was towed from the scene.
- On Wednesday a 27-year-old Rockton woman was arrested for retail theft after she was observed by Wal-Mart employees attempting to take merchandise without paying for it. While employees were speaking with her about the incident, she fled the store and was seen getting into a sports utility vehicle. Police later located her and placed her under arrest.
- On Thursday a 22-year-old Reynoldsville woman and a 21-year-old DuBois man were seen by Wal-Mart employees breaking two laptops that were on display. Damage totaled $1,496.00. The couple were detained by employees and turned over to police.
- A false alarm occurred Thursday at a Treasure Lake residence.
- Police checked the welfare of a 34-year-old woman who was threatening to kill herself on Thursday. Police spoke to the woman and called mental health personnel to assist them.
- A 28-year-old DuBois woman reported Thursday that a known male and female threw a beer bottle at her vehicle while she was on Hand Street. The couple was gone upon police arrival.