- An alarm occurred at a state Route 879 business, and police discovered an employee at the scene.
- An incident of reckless driving was reported from the Clearfield Area High School. Police are working with school officials to correct the issue.
- Police are investigating the theft of personal property from the break room at a local business.
- An incident of harassment by communication was reported to police. A resident was receiving unwanted text messages. Police contacted the parties involved and handled the matter without an arrest.
- An incident of trespassing was reported to police, as people were entering dumpsters at a local business. The people left the scene prior to police being summoned.
- A third-party reported an incident of disorderly conduct and harassment at a local motel. Police attempted to contact the alleged victim and left him a voicemail. The alleged victim didn’t return the call to police.
- While on patrol, police located a vehicle exiting the Lawrence Township Rec Park after hours. The driver and her passenger were warned that the park closed at dark.