Police Report: Lawrence Township
- An alarm occurred at a state Route 879 business, and police discovered an employee at the scene.
- An incident of reckless driving was reported from the Clearfield Area High School. Police are working with school officials to correct the issue.
- Police are investigating the theft of personal property from the break room at a local business.
- An incident of harassment by communication was reported to police. A resident was receiving unwanted text messages. Police contacted the parties involved and handled the matter without an arrest.
- An incident of trespassing was reported to police, as people were entering dumpsters at a local business. The people left the scene prior to police being summoned.
- A third-party reported an incident of disorderly conduct and harassment at a local motel. Police attempted to contact the alleged victim and left him a voicemail. The alleged victim didn’t return the call to police.
- While on patrol, police located a vehicle exiting the Lawrence Township Rec Park after hours. The driver and her passenger were warned that the park closed at dark.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?