- Police checked the welfare of a male at a local motel. He was OK.
- A possible theft by deception incident occurred at a local business. The incident remains under investigation.
- A fire alarm occurred at the Clearfield Area High School after a student pulled the alarm. Charges are currently pending at this time.
- A minor, two-vehicle accident occurred in the parking lot area of the Snappy’s Convenience Store. No injuries were reported. Towing wasn’t required.
- An incident of theft occurred on River Road, and a suspect is known to police. Charges are being filed.
- Police are investigating an incident of workplace harassment. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- A recovered wallet was found along state Route 879 in front of the Sheetz store. Police will be contacting the owner of the wallet.