Police Report: Sandy Township
- A domestic disturbance occurred between a 27-year-old man and his 30-year-old brother on Friday in Treasure Lake. After a heated argument, the dispute turned physical. The men were separated upon police arrival, and the situation was handled without incident.
- A 31-year-old DuBois man was traveling Friday on Watson Highway when a white pick-up truck pulled out in front of him. He swerved to avoid the truck and struck a vehicle driven by a 71-year-old Reynoldsville man. The 31-year-old operator reported neck and back injuries.
- A Sears’s employee reported Saturday that she stopped a couple who had been attempting to take baby clothes without paying for them. The man threatened physical harm to the employee, and she allowed them to leave the store. The investigation is continuing.
- Police assisted Clearfield Jefferson Mental Health with a combative patient on Rockton Road. Police calmed the man down, and he was transported to the DuBois Regional Medical Center for evaluation.
- A 47-year-old DuBois man hit a deer Saturday on Maple Ave. No injuries and moderate damage were reported.
- A 58-year-old Kersey woman lost control of her vehicle Sunday on Rich Highway, causing it to strike a guide rail, travel across the roadway and strike several trees before coming to rest. The woman was transported to the DRMC for treatment of her injuries.
- A 29-year-old Hendersonville, NC man failed to stop Sunday at the intersection of Central Christian Road and Wayne Road, causing his vehicle to strike a vehicle driven by a 38-year-old Reynoldsville woman. The woman was taken to DRMC for treatment of her injuries.
- A Ridgway man reported Sunday that he lost his wallet in the area.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?