Police Report: Clearfield Borough
- An intoxicated and unwanted female was reported at a Nichols Street residence. Upon police arrival, the female had left the residence.
- The theft of jewelry occurred at a residence and known persons sold it to a local jewelry store.
- Police assisted with an individual who had fallen down at a Locust Street apartment.
- Police were dispatched to the Clearfield Hospital for an alleged assault victim. The female couldn’t identify the offender. In addition, she couldn’t provide a description of the female who assaulted her.
- A possible DUI was reported to police and listed as unfounded. Police could not locate the vehicle.
- A residence was egged on Sheridan Drive.
- A noise complaint occurred on East Locust Street. The person was asked to stop causing the noise and agreed.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?