- An intoxicated and unwanted female was reported at a Nichols Street residence. Upon police arrival, the female had left the residence.
- The theft of jewelry occurred at a residence and known persons sold it to a local jewelry store.
- Police assisted with an individual who had fallen down at a Locust Street apartment.
- Police were dispatched to the Clearfield Hospital for an alleged assault victim. The female couldn’t identify the offender. In addition, she couldn’t provide a description of the female who assaulted her.
- A possible DUI was reported to police and listed as unfounded. Police could not locate the vehicle.
- A residence was egged on Sheridan Drive.
- A noise complaint occurred on East Locust Street. The person was asked to stop causing the noise and agreed.