- A white and orange terrier mix was found Friday at the Falls Creek Sheetz.
- A 31-year-old DuBois woman reported Friday that she’d lost her medication from her purse somewhere between Wal-Mart and K-Mart.
- An ongoing neighbor dispute occurred Saturday on Smithfield Street. A 52-year-old man allegedly blocked in a car owned by his 21-year-old neighbor. Police handled the situation without incident.
- On Saturday, a 23-year-old Denton Avenue man discovered his vehicle had rolled down Reynolds Avenue. It struck a resident’s porch and caused moderate damage.
- A 56-year-old Kilmer Road woman reported Saturday that her vehicle had been struck and damaged, while it was in the DuBois Plaza parking lot.
- A vehicle driven by a 42-year-old Clifton, VA man failed to stop at the stop sign Saturday at the intersection of South Eighth Street and Maple Avenue. His vehicle struck another driven by a 68-year-old DuBois woman. The woman’s vehicle then exited the road and struck a tree. All parties involved were treated by emergency personnel, and the vehicles were towed from the scene.
- A Leeper man reported Saturday that while his vehicle was parked in the Big Lots parking lot, someone smashed out his back window.