Police Report: Sandy Township
- A white and orange terrier mix was found Friday at the Falls Creek Sheetz.
- A 31-year-old DuBois woman reported Friday that she’d lost her medication from her purse somewhere between Wal-Mart and K-Mart.
- An ongoing neighbor dispute occurred Saturday on Smithfield Street. A 52-year-old man allegedly blocked in a car owned by his 21-year-old neighbor. Police handled the situation without incident.
- On Saturday, a 23-year-old Denton Avenue man discovered his vehicle had rolled down Reynolds Avenue. It struck a resident’s porch and caused moderate damage.
- A 56-year-old Kilmer Road woman reported Saturday that her vehicle had been struck and damaged, while it was in the DuBois Plaza parking lot.
- A vehicle driven by a 42-year-old Clifton, VA man failed to stop at the stop sign Saturday at the intersection of South Eighth Street and Maple Avenue. His vehicle struck another driven by a 68-year-old DuBois woman. The woman’s vehicle then exited the road and struck a tree. All parties involved were treated by emergency personnel, and the vehicles were towed from the scene.
- A Leeper man reported Saturday that while his vehicle was parked in the Big Lots parking lot, someone smashed out his back window.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?