Police Report: Lawrence Township
- A speeding complaint was reported to police that occurred along Woodland Road. Police checked the area but could locate the suspect vehicle.
- A two-vehicle accident occurred at the Hyde light when one vehicle was rear-ended by another. Both were driven from the scene.
- A custody dispute was reported to which police advised the caller to contact his attorney.
- A non-reportable accident occurred at Dunkin Donuts.
- An incident of harassment by communication was reported to police.
- A noise complaint occurred on Turnpike Avenue Extension; those responsible were asked to keep the noise to a minimum.
- A spotlight was being directed at houses in the Glen Richey area. Police checked the area but couldn’t locate anyone.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?