- A speeding complaint was reported to police that occurred along Woodland Road. Police checked the area but could locate the suspect vehicle.
- A two-vehicle accident occurred at the Hyde light when one vehicle was rear-ended by another. Both were driven from the scene.
- A custody dispute was reported to which police advised the caller to contact his attorney.
- A non-reportable accident occurred at Dunkin Donuts.
- An incident of harassment by communication was reported to police.
- A noise complaint occurred on Turnpike Avenue Extension; those responsible were asked to keep the noise to a minimum.
- A spotlight was being directed at houses in the Glen Richey area. Police checked the area but couldn’t locate anyone.