Police Report: Clearfield Borough
- A hit-and-run accident occurred on South Fifth Street during which a truck sustained a small amount of damage to its rear driver’s side.
- A domestic dispute occurred along North Third Street. Charges are being filed.
- A verbal domestic dispute occurred along South Fourth Street. The individuals separated for the night.
- A fight occurred outside of St. Charles Café Friday night during which a male was injured and received treatment at the hospital.
- An automatic alarm occurred on Reed Street. Police were canceled by the business owner, as it was a false alarm.
- An incident of retail theft occurred at a Nichols Street business. Police arrested a 23-year-old Woodland man for public drunkenness and retail theft. The man had $28 worth of candy and controlled substances on him when he was taken into custody.
- An automatic alarm occurred on Nichols Street. Upon investigating police found it to be a false alarm.
- Police responded to two fights that occurred at an establishment on North Third Street.
- An automatic alarm occurred on Bridge Street. Upon investigating police found it to be a false alarm.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?